Have you wonder that whenever you try to keep the law, you always feel tired, and you may end up feeling condemn? The law is good, holy and just, BUT is was never meant to justify us. It was meant to point out our ungodliness and to show our need for Jesus. As for all the cg members, do you know why you feel restless sometimes or feel stressed?
You might think that "Oh, this sickness or complexity is allowed by God so that He can mold me." No, God doesn't simply allowed it.
God did not want us to suffer. Do you want to know why?
Because there is a deeper root. Manifestation of the curses like poverty, sickness, broken marriages
are caused by stress. But then, stress is caused by fear. By the way, this is not what I thought too.
Everything we talk about must point back to the scriptures. Have you notice after Adam sinned, he sweat and toiled, and then he faced death. So yeah, death is caused by stress. But before that, you go back further to the garden. And you look at Genesis.
In Genesis 3:10, Adam said that I heard you in the garden, and I was afraid ...... Okay, now we know stress is caused by fear. But the deepest root is CONDEMNATION. Why? Because he partook the fruit from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Do you notice that this tree is not called the tree of sin? I'm sure you all know this. But I'm here to remind all of us including myself, that condemnation is the root problem. When you talk about the knowledge of good and evil, it is a picture of the law. 1 Corinthians 15:56 says that "The sting of death is sin, the power of sin is the law." You remove the law, you remove the strength of sin. When you think of the law think of condemnation. Don't think the law is do right. I know do right is good. But in this situation think of law as condemnation.
And Paul struggles with sin. When you read Romans 7, you notice that he said that the
good I want to do I don't do but the bad I don't wanna do I do. He knew he how sinful he was because he knew the law thoroughly. But after that, we all know Romans 8:1. This is the continuation from the previous chapter. "There is therefore NOW no condemnation in Christ Jesus." We all know this. And how we know that Satan is the one that condemns us?
Satan's name in the greek means the accuser. His weapon is the law!!!
But thanks be to God, Colossians 2:14-15 says that
"Having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross.Having disarmed principalities and powers, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them in it."
The handwriting of requirements is the law. And God nailed it to the cross. You read from the previous verse and until verse 15.
Satan is disarmed principalities and powers. His power is the law!! That is why his name is called The Accuser. And after I heard Ps. Joseph Prince messages, I figured out that Satan has no other weapon but the law. You notice that Satan go straight to the root. Condemnation is undetected because it is spiritual. NOW we know that Satan is disarmed, we are free to live from sin. We will have victory over sicknesses, stress, diseases and all negativities.
We should remind ourselves by saying, "I am the righteous of God through Christ Jesus!" every day in our lives. If we feel condemned, God is there to bring us up. By giving us His son for our justfication. When we fall, we would walk boldly to God and say, "It is justified!!!!" I am the righteous one through Christ Jesus.
I really hope this encourages everyone in our CG.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment